Master Maché™ is concentrated, safe and non-hazardous with no asbestos. It has a grey body, is very strong and versatile. Can be used “neat” as is or with fillers 10 - 50% by volume including; plaster, chopped paper, gravel, dirt, sawdust, sand, cork, fibers, & more.
- High Quality Results
- Safe, non-flammable, non-hazardous
- Compatible with many mediums
- Generous working time (1-2 Hours)
- Minimum dust when mixing
- Grey cement color
- Easy to mix
- Extra Strength
- FUN TO USE!
- Measure dry maché powder as needed and mix with water to desired consistency. *Can add fillers 10 - 50% by volume if desired.
- Maché is now ready for use. Set-up time is about 2 hours, depending on mixed consistency. Maché is fully cured when moisture dries off in 1 - 4 days.
- Simple water clean-up. Finish and paint as desired.
*Suggested mixing ratios (maché to water):
3:1 Batter-like for casting & molds. 4:1 + 1 part filler, hand lay-up applications.
*Keep out of reach of children...[S 2]. Safe for all ages when used as directed.
*Wear goggles and dust mask when sanding cured maché...[S 39/36].
*Keep containers closed & dry ...[S 7/8]. *Conforms to ASTM D4236.
Uses include professional and industrial applications, classroom projects, design & art prototypes, casting and reproduction items, model construction, theatrical props, model railroad scenery, substructures, artificial rocks, habitat and base building, wildlife art, mannikin building, and more!
*Add a mother nature filler to your mache to make a great natural looking base; use dry dirt or sand in the mix and save a little to sprinkle/pat on the top before mache cures!
Master Mache™ can be used as is "neat" or with aggregate fillers of choice, in quantities 10% to 50% by volume, depending upon the job, weight and strength requirements. Fillers may accelerate or retard setup.
CHOPPED PAPER, PEARLITE, PLASTER, VERMICULITE, SAND, SOIL, FOAM BEADS, CORK
GRAVEL, SAWDUST, OTHER MACHES, FIBERS, MASON, COLORS