Apoxie® Sculpt combines the features and benefits of sculpting clay with the adhesive power of epoxy! Its smooth, putty-like consistency is easy to mix and use. Self-hardens (No Baking); cures hard in 24 hours to a semi-gloss finish. Adheres to nearly any surface and is great for sculpting, embellishing, bonding and filling most anything. Accepts paints, stains, mica powders and more for a variety of finishing options. Sand, tap, drill, carve, lathe, etc. after set-up without chipping, cracking or flaking. Exterior Quality! Available in 12 colors.
- Putty-like consistency
- 1-3 hour working time
- Highly Adhesive
- Adheres to: Ceramic, Metal, Wood, Stone, Glass, Plastics, Foam, Fiberglass, Polymers, & more!
- Superior Detail
- 0% Shrinkage & Cracking
- Hard & Durable
- Semi-gloss finish
- Sulfur Free
- Marine & Exterior Quality
- Freeze-thaw Stable
- 12 Vibrant Colors:
- Natural, White, Black, Brown, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Red, Pink, Silver-Grey, Bronze
- Made in the U.S.A.
*Wear appropriate gloves.
- Wear disposable gloves to measure equal parts of A & B. Always retrieve parts A & B with different tools.
- Mix & knead together for 2 minutes until thoroughly combined and a uniform color is achieved. Note incomplete mixing will give poor results. *Allow mixed product to rest 5 minutes for better handling.
- Apoxie® Sculpt is ready to use; working time is 1- 3 hours. Shape as desired. Smooth or texture with a wet finger, brush, Q-tip or sculpting tool. Self-hardens (NO BAKING); 24 hour full cure.
- Clean up: soap & water or Aves® Safety Solvent (very helpful for smoothing, removing finger prints & cleaning up pigment / product residue before set-up). Finish as desired. Paint wet or dry. Marine & Exterior Quality!
*Wear protective gloves [e.g., nitrile or equivalent] when combining parts A and B. Wear a dust mask and safety glasses when sanding cured product...[P280] *Keep out of reach of children...[P102] *Safe for adults when used as directed. 24 hr. full cure required for hard finishing purposes such as sanding, carving, drilling, machining, etc., without chipping, cracking or flaking. Keep containers sealed when not in use. Freeze-Thaw-Stable.
Apoxie Sculpt is GHS & Prop 65 Complient:
WARNING - May cause an allergic skin reaction and eye irritation. Hazard Statements - H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction. H320 Causes eye irritation. Apoxie® Sculpt Conforms to Safety Standard ASTM International D4236.
Working Time Line Guide:
1/2 hour: Sticky & most adhesive
1 to 2 hours: Easy to work with
2 to 3 hours: Setting up, form-able detail
24 hours: Hard, cured & waterproof
Endless uses for artists, crafters, modelers, students, and more!
Arts & Crafts
Models & Kits
....just to name a few!
Crafts & Hobbies - sculpting, embellishing, jewelry, glass art, texture stamps, molds, doll making, home/school projects, hobby models, miniatures, model horses, wood working, etc.
Repairs & Restorations - antiques, collectibles, toys, vases, ceramics, porcelain, statues, museum exhibits, tools, furniture, etc.
Design, Model Making & Special Effects - Create & add to kits/models; fill & cover seams & armatures; bond, fabricate or extend parts; prototypes; props; aquarium customization; outdoor displays, theme parks; scenery & habitat applications; wildlife art...& more!