Repair & Sculpt at exciting levels!
Repair and Sculpt on a new, exciting level! FIXIT®
Sculpt is great for many uses that require all of the features and benefits of our traditional FIXIT®
plus offers exceptional sculpting qualities. It has a firm clay-like feel that resists sagging and drooping; holds detail & impressions.
Generous 4 hour working time. Flat matte finish, accepts paints and stains. Great for intricate sculpting work, antler & bone art, ceramic repairs & more!
- FIXIT® is a self-hardening, 2-part product (A & B must be mixed)
- Blends and smooths easily with water.
- Clay/putty-like consistency
- Firm feel for modeling/tooling
- Resists sagging and drooping
- Holds details and impressions
- Flat matte finish, accepts paints & stains
- Sand to lighten color
- Extremely adhesive, durable and strong; stands up to UV, fuels, outdoors, etc.
- Adheres to almost any clean surface including antler, bone, ivory, ceramic, fiberglass, foam, glass, metal, plastic, stone, wood, more!
- 0% shrinkage
- Open working time about 4 hours, cures hard overnight (24 hour full cure).
- Can be seamlessly feathered before set-up, or can be tapped or drilled, sanded, filed, painted, or otherwise finished to match the repaired item
- Non-hazardous; no solvents or fumes
- Conforms to ASTM D4236
- Easy clean-up with Aves® Safety Solvent or soap & water
*Wear appropriate disposable gloves [e.g., vinyl or nitrile] when blending parts A and B... [S 37]
- Measure equal parts of A&B; both have a putty-like consistency. Mix & knead together 2 minutes or until thoroughly combined and a uniform color is achieved. *Note that incomplete mixing will give poor results.
- FIXIT® Sculpt is now ready to use and has a working time of 3-4 hrs. FIXIT® Sculpt can be smoothed or textured with a finger or tool and water before set-up. Paint wet or dry.
- Clean up with soap and water or Aves® Safety Solvent.
*24 hour cure time is required for product to be waterproof and for hard finishing purposes such as sanding, grinding, drilling, tapping, tooling, carving, lathing, etc.
*Shelf life can be extended by refrigerating or freezing. FIXIT® Sculpt is freeze-thaw stable.
*Keep containers sealed when not in use.
*Wear goggles & dust mask when sanding or grinding cured FIXIT® Sculpt... [S 36]
*Keep out of reach of children...[S 2]
Great for those that need extra working time for intricate sculpting work. Excellent for Antler & bone art, or ceramic repairs...more!
*Wearing gloves when mixing A+B is not only helpful for clean up, but ensures thorough mixing of the product.
Available in : 1/4 lb. , 1 lb. , 3 lb., 15 lb., 100 lbs.
(Not shown) Product sold as five 3 lb. kits
Product sold as two 50 lb. kits