Self-Hardening Colored Clay
is an excellent choice for schools, arts & crafts, model making, sculpting, children’s projects or just having fun! It is also recommended as being a refill replacement for children's kits that use dough or clay. Spectrum®
holds detail, it is lightweight, cures and dries hard without baking or kiln firing.
- Fun to use for all ages
- Self-hardening / Air Drying
- 1 part product (no mixing is required)
- Water-based Modeling Clay
- Feeling of Plasticity
- Dries to a hard finish
- Lightweight when cured
- Extra Strong!
- 0-2% shrinkage rate
- Little or No Cracking
- 6 vibrant colors (custom colors available in quantity)
- Safe, Non-hazardous
- Gluten Free
- Freeze-thaw Stable
- Simple water cleanup
- Paint if desired
- Ready to use out of the bag. Once exposed to air,
Spectrum® begins to harden.
- Spectrum® sticks best to a clean, textured, or roughed up surface.
- Use water to wet fingers or tools, to feather, shape and add final details.
- Air drying and curing time varies with size of project and working conditions.(*Drying and curing time is typically 2-6 days, depending on thickness, size and working conditions.)
- Keep Spectrum® sealed in a plastic bag until you want it to dry and harden.
- For extra shelf life, this product may be refrigerated or frozen. It is freeze-thaw stable.
- Spectrum® accepts all paints.
- Safe for children to use under adult supervision.
Ideal for art, craft, and hobby projects and refill/replacement for children’s kits that use dough or clay, or just having fun!
*If clay becomes somewhat dry due to an open bag, you may restore it with a couple squirts of pure water, then let it sit, sealed in the bag overnight. The less water you use, the better results you will have.
Available in : 1, 5, 25, 100 lbs.
Colors: Blue, Red, White, Green, Black, Yellow
Available only by special order (please call)