Uses & Tips
Many Doll Making, Repair & Restoration Uses, including:
• Repair and restore existing dolls. Use for creating original sculptures for mold casting or for final use and display.
• Use FIXIT® for ceramic and porcelain doll repairs; use economical Apoxie® Sculpt for vinyl or other softer surface repairs; use Apoxie® Clay for greatest detail work.
• Adheres to wood, ceramic, metal, stone, glass, cement, foam, fiberglass and many plastics.
• Can be sanded, filed, drilled, lathed, and otherwise tooled.
• Accepts paints well.
• Strong, durable and waterproof, with 0% shrinkage.
• All clays air harden; no heat required! Non-toxic, no solvents or fumes.
• Generous 1 to 3 hour working time.
• Available in colors and metals.
• Clean up with Apoxie® Safety Solvent or soap and water.